top of page

Application – FAQ

Can I apply for 2022 intake now?

Application for admission in September 2022 (FOR YEAR 1 ONLY) will remain open until 12:00 noon, July 31, 2022 (Hong Kong Time).

*Late applications will also be accepted for consideration. Please send your inquiry to Ms Amy Ho at


Where can I obtain an application form?

Application Forms can be downloaded from the website:


What documents should I submit to support my application?

The completed form should be returned to our Centre by mail or in person together with

1) the original certified true copy of your HKID card/passport;

2) the original certified true copy of the academic transcripts and examination results*; (*if you aged below 25, an officially certified copy of the document is required;

3) the proof of payment of the application fee HK$300. 


What are the admission requirements?

Applicants must fulfill the University Entrance Requirements and English Language Requirements. Please visit for details.


An applicant who has attained the age of 25 years is deemed to have satisfied the minimum requirements for entrance to the University.


Are photocopies of certificates and transcripts acceptable to the University?

The University will ONLY ACCEPT originals or copies of the documents that have been duly declared as true copies before a notary public.


Can I apply for admission as a visiting student?

An applicant who does not satisfy the University entrance requirements may be admitted as a Visiting Student.  Visiting Student is not eligible for the award of the Certificate.  Fees are the same as those for the regular students. 


How do I respond to an offer of admission?

Please return your signed acceptance slip and evidence of payment for the first installment of composition fee following the instructions stipulated in the Offer of Admission letter.


I am a non-local applicant. Can I apply for a student accommodation?

Admission to the University does not provide any guarantee of finding accommodation which remains the responsibility of each student. Information and advice of off-campus accommodation are available at .


Point to note:

All non-local student visa applications are processed and determined by the Immigration Department. Approval of applications is entirely discretionary and is subject to changes in government policies. Under the existing immigration policy, this course does not fall within the categories listed under Eligibility Criteria in the Guidebook for Entry for Study in Hong Kong.

bottom of page